Please join us for a Potluck Picnic this Saturday, August 15, from 1-3 pm. It's a social gathering complete with good food !
Find us outside on the back patio, about 80 feet behind our usual meeting room, Heitler Hall at National Jewish Health (1400 Jackson Street in Denver; on the SW corner of Colorado Blvd and Colfax Ave; enter NJH by turning south on Jackson from Colfax).
RMCFA provides meats, water, ice, plastic ware, and paper products (cups, napkins, etc.). We ask attendees to bring a "potluck" side dish (appetizer, salad, vegetable, fruit, or dessert), and bring your own beverage if you want something other than water to drink.
For more detailed information, including specific instructions about where to find us at NJH and an NJH map link (further down the page), start at the top of our event page. For any skeptical of using e-mail links due to virus concerns, search for our web site ("RMCFA" is enough in Google), enter the web site, and select "Event Information" on the left side.
Watch for these items, to be delivered to your e-mail box when available:
- Notice of availability a great new RMCFA Newsletter on our website.
- Request for names and ideas for our local Medical Provider List.
- The local sales branch of Ricoh Business Solutions has generously offered a substantial amount of volunteer support to greatly improve our Medical Provider list.
- We need the names and phone numbers of doctors you think would be good to include on our list.
- We need any ideas you have to help us improve the list of data to be gathered, or improve the list of categories in which to categorize medical service providers.
- When the request comes, please help, especially with suggested doctors, so our list will be as beneficial as possible.
- Detailed Notice of our October 17 Lecture with Dr. Jason Nupp. (See a sneak peek on our current event page.)
Best wishes for your improved health,
Tim Smith, President
Rocky Mountain CFIDS/FMS Association